Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Like Me!

Thanks so much to Squirrel Queen for the Most Wonderful Favorite award!


It gives me a lot of pleasure to know I'm helping people with my posts. It also gives me hope because I'm not the only lost gardening soul out there :)


The rules:


Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text into the award:


"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."



Without further ado, please take a minute or two or three to visit:


1. Three Bedroom Bungalow


2. From the North Fork Long Island


3. I Need a Martini Mom


4. Newlyweds Next Door


5. Red Rain Rants


6. The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks


7. The Little Web


8. The Crazy Suburban Mom

5 comments:

Kat said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad you like my blog. It looks like I am in good company with the other blogs you picked. Once again, thank you.

Red Rain Photography said...

YEA! Thanks so much! Oh, stop...no more applause...no...really...thank you!! ::kisses:: ::kissess:: ::bow:: ::bow::

- Jan - said...

Thank you for sharing this award with me. I did get the same one from Knight Writer, so yes, I really feel honored and soooo happy that you guys think of me :)
Problem is, I was thinking of passing this award to you when I first received it from KW. Can I still do that? Hmmm...

Pollyanna said...

Jan - which blog? Laugh, Garden or Picture? I will most certainly accept your award if you still want to pass it on!

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on the award.

I am amazed at how fast this one has spread, almost at the speed of light. But then friendship does have that power.

SQ